Recipe by Keto Kitchen Corner
A creamy decadent dessert, sure to impress any dinner guests with it’s hit of vanilla and mint freshness!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- 1.5 teaspoons unflavored powdered gelatin
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon of Natvia
- 1 tablespoon of Keto Kitchen Corner’s Strawberry and Chia Seed Jam.
- Fresh mint (optional)
- Mix the powdered gelatin with cold water. (Typically about 1 tablespoon water per teaspoon gelatin powder, but check the instructions for your specific brand.) Set aside.
- Add cream, Natvia and vanilla extract to a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and let simmer for a couple of minutes on medium-low heat until the cream begins to thicken.
- Remove the cream from the heat and add the gelatin. Stir until the gelatin has dissolved completely.
- Pour the cream into serving glasses. Allow to cool completely before covering with plastic wrap and placing in the fridge for two to three hours or overnight.
- Take the panna cotta out of the fridge half an hour before serving. Spoon some of Keto Kitchen Corner’s Strawberry Chia Seed Jam over the top and garnish with mint (optional) to serve.
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection