- 1 each papaya
- 1 cup/250ml Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp/30g Natvia Sweetener
- 5g gelatine
- In a small saucepan, heat coconut milk over medium low heat.
- Add Natvia and gelatine. Stir until dissolve. Set aside to cool slightly.
- To prepare the papaya, cut the papaya in half and remove the seeds. Trim both ends to make the halves stands itself.
- Peel the skin off and place both halves in a baking tray. Divide and pour prepared coconut milk mixture into each halve. Let it chill in the fridge until set.
- Slice into quarters and serve on a platter.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection