You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
1¾ cups/437g Plain Greek yoghurt
I tbsp/14g Natvia
3 tbsp Pomegranate seeds
1 tsp cornflour
- Mix the yoghurt, cornflour and Natvia together until well combined.
- Stir through half the seeds and passionfruit.
- Line a baking tray with foil and pour the yoghurt mixture on top. Spread it depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be.
- Top the bark with the remaining fruit.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour or until it is completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces. The bark can be stored in the freezer in zip lock bags for up to 10 days.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection