Recipe by Eatnik0nline
Baked using our Natvia Raspberry Fruit Spread – ZERO added sugar, real fruit, with just 1.7g of carbs per serve!
Why have a regular size cookie when you can have a huge Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie! This is one cookie you can share! Go nuts!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
Natvia (1/4 cup)
Peanut butter (1/3 cup)
Plain flour (1 cup)
Natvia Raspberry Jam
Swap out the plain flour for spelt, almond, or coconut flour.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- In a saucepan, add butter, Natvia, molasses and peanut butter. Warm over a medium to low heat for 3-5 minutes, until mixture has melted. Set aside for 10-15 minutes to cool.
- Stir in vanilla extract and egg. Add flour and baking powder and mix to form a dough.
- Prepare a small skillet by spraying with the spray oil. Press cookie dough into the pan, making small indents in the dough for the jam.
- Using a teaspoon, pour jam into the indents, swirling around.
- Bake cookie for 20-25 minutes. Serve warm and serve with yoghurt.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection