These cookies are the perfect low-carb, high-fat snack that can be quickly whipped up in about thirty minutes!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 16
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Tahini
- 150 g Butter, Unsalted
- .66 cup Natvia
- 1 Egg
- 1.5 cups Plain Flour, Sifted
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch Of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl beat together the peanut butter, tahini butter and Natvia.
- Beat in the egg until combined.
- Using a spatula fold the flour, baking powder and salt into the mixture until combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Roll tablespoon sized balls and place onto the baking tray. Press down firmly with the back of a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until the edges begin to become golden
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes before carefully moving onto a wire-rack.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection