In the mood for brownies? Us too. Munch on our delicious, diabetic-friendly Peanut Butter Brownies. These treats and moist, super flavoursome, and won’t disappoint! Give them a go.
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- 55 g unsalted butter
- 90 g Natvia
- 3 eggs
- 60 g vegetable oil
- pinch of salt
- 70 g ¼ cup peanut butter
- 35 g 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 160 g 1 cup almond flour
- 40 g ¼ cup plain wholemeal flour
- baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Stir in the Natvia and 1/3 cup warm water.
- Whisk in the eggs, vegetable oil, salt and peanut butter.
- In a mixing bowl combine the cacao powder, almond meal, wholemeal flour, baking powder. Stir in the wet ingredients and combine.
- Pour into a greased and lined brownie tin. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection