Recipe by Natvia
Bake a batch of these incredibly moreish peanut butter and cacao cookies.
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and moreover on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 18
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Baking: 15 minutes
- 230 g crunchy peanut butter no added sugar (1 cup)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 100 g Natvia (½ cup )
- 3 tablespoons Cacao powder or cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon Fine salt
- Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan forced) and line 2 x large baking trays with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Roll tablespoonsful of mixture into balls and place on prepared tray, allowing space to spread. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool on baking tray for 15 minutes then move to cooling rack. Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
|Carbs (g)||Protein (g)||Fat (g) ||Energy (kJ)||Calories|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection