You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
150g dark chocolate
100g unsalted butter
3/4 cup Natvia
75g plain flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 cup milk
200g natural no added sugar peanut butter
100g fresh/roasted peanut
- Preheat oven to 160C. Grease and line a medium size baking pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in a large heatproof bowl over saucepan with simmering water, add Natvia.
- Cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Combine flour and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, lightly whisked to the chocolate and butter mix.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the chocolate and butter mix, combine with a spoon.
- Add the milk and peanut, continue to mix until well combined.
- Pour half of the mixture into the baking pan, add some peanut butter.
- Repeat for the other half.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection