Recipe by Pamela Higgins
Spice up your mid-afternoon snacks with this totally tasty Peanut Butter and Chocolate Bites!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
50g sunflower spread
100g Natvia natural sweetener
6 tablespoons Nuttvia spread
150g rolled oats
50g oat/rice cereal
1 teaspoon cinnamon
4-5 tablespoons peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- Gently melt the spread and Natvia in a pan then stir in the Nuttvia and allow to melt.
- Blitz the oat cereal then tip into the melted mixture along with the oats and cinnamon. Mix well to combine.
- Spread half of this into a lined tub/tin and pack down evenly. Spread the peanut butter over in an even layer to cover.
- Now top with the remaining chocolate oat mixture to cover and pack down. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour until set.
- When ready, pop out the fridge and cut into small bites (they are very rich!). Enjoy!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection