Recipe by Pamela Higgins
Spice up your mid-afternoon snacks with this totally tasty Peanut Butter and Chocolate Bites!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Natvia natural sweetener
peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- Gently melt the spread and Natvia in a pan then stir in the Nuttvia and allow to melt.
- Blitz the oat cereal then tip into the melted mixture along with the oats and cinnamon. Mix well to combine.
- Spread half of this into a lined tub/tin and pack down evenly. Spread the peanut butter over in an even layer to cover.
- Now top with the remaining chocolate oat mixture to cover and pack down. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour until set.
- When ready, pop out the fridge and cut into small bites (they are very rich!). Enjoy!
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection