You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- 3/4 cup mixed blueberries & raspberries
- 1/2 lemon – juice
- 2 tbsp Natvia
- 1 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Natvia
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp baking powder pinch salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Natvia, blitzed
- Preheat over at 200C
- Add the raspberries and blueberries to a saucepan. Add the lemon juice, 2 Tbsp of Natvia, and reduce over a medium heat. Strain berries into a bowl for later.
- In a mixing bowl add flour, 1/3 cup Natvia, bi-carb soda, baking powder, pinch of salt. Mix ingredients until well combined.
- In a separate bow, whisk up 1 egg. Add the butter milk and whisk with fork. Stir in the vegetable oil before pouring the wet mixture into the prepared bowl of dry ingredients.
- Mix ingredients and add milk as required.
- Spray a doughnuts tray (12 doughnut moulds) with oil. Spoon mixture into moulds.
- Bake mixture for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the icing, peanut butter and vanilla essence, milk, and Natvia to a bowl, mixing well before adding each new ingredient. Add additional milk if required.
- Spoon jam mixture into a piping bag.
- Dip both side of doughnuts into peanut butter icing mix. pip jam onto doughnuts and garnish with peanuts.
WATCH THE VIDEO
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection