Recipe by Amy at Fitness Forster
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of delicious and sugar-free dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 35 minutes
175g Plain Flour
2 Tbsp. Coconut Flour
1 Tsp. Baking Powder
1⁄2 Tsp. Cinnamon
1⁄2 Tsp. Ginger
1⁄2 Tsp. Mixed Spice
4 Pears (chopped) + 1 for decorating 5 Eggs
1 Cup Pecans + extra for decorating
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C and grease a cake tin with a little oil- set to one side.
- Beat eggs and Natvia in a bowl until well combined.
- Stir in flours, cinnamon, mixed spice, baking powder and ginger. Add chopped pears and the cup of pecans and stir to mix them in.
- Pour mixture into the cake tin and even out well.
- Cut the last pear into quarters and place on top of the mixture to create a nice pattern. Do the same with the remaining pecans.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the cake tin for 1 hour, then remove and leave to cool completely on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection