Recipe by SpamellaB
This sweet, fruity dish is to die for! The perfect dessert to bring to a dinner with your friends.
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and moreover on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Cook: 30 Minutes
Cacao or Cocoa Powder
Natvia Natural Sweetener
Milk of choice
Egg or Flax Egg
- Use whatever fruits you have to hand – apples, cherries, raspberries, other berries all work well!
- Add the zest of an orange for a tangy twist.
- Add in some walnuts for an extra bit of crunch and good fats boost.
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease an ovenproof dish.
- Mix together the oats, cacao or cocoa powder, Natvia and baking powder in a bowl. Whisk together the milk, egg and vanilla and pour in then mix to combine.
- Spoon into the dish, add in the spoonfuls of Nuttvia then place the pear and blueberries on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes - then enjoy!
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection