These delicious Pignoli Cookies are made with pine nuts. These cookies are dairy-free, diabetic-friendly, keto, and very low carb! Enjoy!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 25 minutes
- 1 cup Pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons Raw almond butter
- 1 cup Almond meal
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Egg
These will last for 3-5 days in an airtight container
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- Place 2 tbs of pine nuts, the almond butter and Natvia in a food processor and process until fairly smooth. Alternatively place in a mortar and pestle and crush until smooth-ish.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine until you have a soft, sticky dough.
- Roll into heaped teaspoon-sized balls. Press and roll into the pine nuts and then place on a baking paper lined tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown. Place on a wire rack to cool completely.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection