- Serves: 8-12
- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Cook: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 cup/125g vegan butter or plain
- 3/4 cup/135g Nativa Sweetener
- 3 each Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups/190g All purpose flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 2/3 cup/100g cornmeal
- 1 each Orange Juiced and Zested
- 1/2 cup/60g Pistachios Finely Chopped
- 1/2 cup/125g vegan yogurt or greek
- as needed Sugar Free Apricot Jam
- Preheat oven to 175°C and grease a cake or tart pan.
- Cream the butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the Natvia and further paddle until well combined.
- Slowly add in the eggs.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cornmeal, yogurt, orange zest, and juice and mix until well combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes and it is golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection