You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
ripe red plum
chilled unsalted butter, cubed
2 2/3 cups plain flour
3/4 cup Natvia
2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup unsalted butter
4 cups ripe red plum
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 cup chilled unsalted butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 170C. Grease and line a medium round pan.
- Mix together 1 2/3 cups flour, 1/4 cup Natvia, baking powder, 1/3 cup butter, and the eggs in a bowl. Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Transfer to the pan. Line the dough over bottom and sides of pan. Followed by adding the plums.
- Combine the remaining flour, Natvia, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a separate bowl. Add the 1/2 cup cold butter and mix with hands. Sprinkle the crumb evenly over the plums.
- Bake cake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack. Serve in slices or straight from the pan.
- Optionally you can add cream, enjoy while still warm!
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection