What information do we collect?
The only information we collect from you is the information you input when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. We will never share this information with anyone, ever.
What are we going to use your information for?
There are several ways we may use your information over time, and they include:
– To assist us in responding to your individual needs and help personalise your experience with us.
– To improve our customer service, as your information helps us recognise support needs and service requests that may have flown under the radar.
– To assist us in providing the best website we possibly can. Your feedback is what helps drive us toward this goal.
– To send periodic e-mails as per the Terms & Conditions. These e-mails may be related to company news, site updates, related product or service information etc. You can unsubscribe at any time as per the instructions at the bottom of any e-mail correspondence.
– To administer contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
How are we going to protect your information?
– A wide variety of security measures are in pace to maintain the safety and protection of your personal information.
Yes we do. These cookies collect your information that we of course do not share with other parties, and they also provide us with the data to enhance the activities you complete within the website. Again, we will never share this information anywhere, ever.
Do we disclose any information about you to outside parties?
No way! This is a huuuuuuuuge no-no and something we firmly disagree with. We would never sell, trade, transfer or give your personal information to third parties that are not directly associated with the website itself, provided those parties agree to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property or safety.
What about your third party links?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback in relation to these sites.
Where can you find the Terms and Conditions?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website. [insert link]
What about your consent?