Recipe by SpamelaB
Perfect morning or afternoon snack, the Pumpkin, Cranberry & Pecan Baked Oats are absolutely delicious. This recipe was made diary-free and vegan!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 25-30 minutes
Natvia natural sweetener
flaxseeds + 6 tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C and grease a large baking dish.
- Mix together the oats, Natvia, cranberries, pecans and spices in a bowl.
- Whisk together the flaxseeds and water and leave for 5 minutes, then whisk into the pumpkin puree, milk and vanilla.
- Pour into the oats and stir well to combine. Pour into your prepared dish and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden and it is slightly springy.
- Remove from the oven, leave to stand for 5 minutes, then enjoy hot or cold!
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection