Scones fit for a high tea with the queen. She will be pleasantly surprised to hear that they are sugar free!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- 2 cups/300g/10.5 oz Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp/15g/0.5 oz Natvia
- 1/4 cup/60g/2 oz Butter cubed and cold
- 1/2 cup/125ml/4.2 oz Milk
- 2/3 cup/160g/5.3 oz Pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 190°C and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together Natvia, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the butter and mix until pea sized pieces form.
- Add the milk and pumpkin and mix just until combined.
- Place onto a floured surface and roll out to 1.2 cm (1/2 inch) thickness. Cut out desired size scones, making sure to flour the cutter between each cut.
- Place onto sheet pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Enjoy room temperature or warm and store in an air tight container.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection