This recipe is a low carb healthy breakfast Quinoa Breakfast Slice made completely without sugar.
Quinoa Breakfast Slice Recipe by Natvia.
Made with Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener! That’s right there is no sugar used in any of our recipes!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- 1 cup Uncooked Quinoa
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Mixed Spice (All purpose spice)
- 1/3 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/3 cup Sultanas
- 1/4 Goji Berries
- 1/4 cup Natvia
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Pistachios - chopped
- 1/4 cup Walnuts - chopped
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil - Melted
- 2 Eggs - beaten
- 2 cups Milk of your own choice
1 Cup Uncooked Quinoa
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Mixed Spice (All purpose spice)
1/3 Cup Desiccated Coconut
1/3 Cup Sultanas
1/4 Goji Berries
1/4 Cup Natvia
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
1/4 Cup Pistachios – chopped
1/4 Cup Walnuts – chopped
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil – Melted
2 Eggs – beaten
2 Cups Milk of your own choice
- Preheat Oven to 180°C.
- Rinse the 1 Cup Quinoa & place in a square baking tray and evenly spread mixture out.
- Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon & 1/2 tsp mixed spice to the quinoa mix. Top with 1/3 Cup Desiccated Coconut.
- Add 1/3 Cup Sultanas, 1/3 Cup Goji Berries & 1/4 Cup Natvia to the tray. Stir the mixture until even in the tray.
- Add 1 tbsp of Chia Seeds and stir the mixture in the tray until even.
- Add 1/4 cup of the chopped walnuts, and 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios to the top of the mixture.
- In a seperate bowl, melt 1/3 cup Coconut Oil.
- In another seperate bowl, whisk/beat 2 eggs until they have become mixed.
- Add the whisked eggs to the Coconut Oil and stir together.
- Pour 2 cups of milk of your own choice to the coconut oil and eggs & stir.
- Pour the mixture on top of the dry ingredients in the baking tray, and gently stir.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven and slice the slice!
- Enjoy the slice!
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection