Raspberry Linzer Cookie Bars Recipe by Natvia.
Made with Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener! That’s right there is no sugar used in any of our recipes!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
1/8 tsp Almond Extract
1/2 tbsp Natvia
2 Cups Almond Flour
1/2 Cup Natvia
Pinch of Salt
90g Melted Butter
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Flaked Almonds for garnish
- Heat 1/2 Cup Raspberries in a saucepan and whilst heating, add 1/8 Almond Extract.
- Add 1/2 tbsp Natvia to the heating berries and begin to stir mixture. After 10 mins of simmering, take off the heat and set aside.
- In a seperate bowl, add the 2 Cups Almond Flour.
- Add a pinch of salt and the 90g melted butter to the bowl.
- Also add 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract to the bowl.
- Mix the contents around until it has formed soft crumbs.
- Flatten 2/3 of the mixture out into the base of a square baking tray.
- Top the flattened mixture with the raspberry mixture. Spread raspberry mixture evenly across the top to form a thin raspberry layer.
- Sprinkle leftover biscuit mix, and any leftover whole raspberries on the top of the tray.
- Top also with almond flakes if desired.
- Bake in oven at 175°C for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice into cookie sized shapes and enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection