- 1/2 cup/125ml/4.2 oz Raw C Coconut Water
- 1 cup/250ml/8.4 oz Unsweetened Vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tsp Natvia/
- 1/2 cup/50g/1.7 oz Quinoa Flakes
- 2 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Shredded coconut
- 1 tsp LSA
- 1/2 cup/75g/2.6 oz Raspberries
- 1 tsp Rice Malt syrup
- In a saucepan add the milk, coconut water, spices and Norbu/Natvia and stir until boiling.
- Add the quinoa flakes, half the shredded coconut and stir for a couple of minutes until liquid is absorbed.
- Pour into a bowl and stir through LSA.
- Top with remaining coconut, pepitas, raspberries and more milk if required.
- Drizzle with rice malt syrup.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection