It’s not always a white Christmas. Down-under it’s quite a hot Christmas and for that, we’re serving up this delicious Raspberry Ice-Cream Cheesecake Slice!
Find all of our Christmas recipes here!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
rolled oats (5 cups)
almond meal (1 cup)
unsalted butter, melted
Natvia (½ cup)
ricotta (½ cup)
raspberries (2 cups)
- Combine the oats and almond meal in a food processor and blitz until fine. Add the butter and process until combined.
- Press into the bottom of a brownie tin. Smooth the top. Place in the refrigerator
- Combine the Natvia, cream cheese and ricotta and lemon juice in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Heat ¾ of the raspberries in a bowl in the microwave, Add 1 tbs water and mix to combine.
- Stir the remaining berries through the cream cheese mixture. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the base. Smooth the top
- Spread the raspberry mixture over the top. Cover and place in the freezer to set for at least 4 hours
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection