This Raspberry Sponge Cake tastes as good as it looks! Try it out this weekend to impress your family and friends!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and moreover on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 10
- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Cook: 25 Minutes, Chill 30 Minutes
Natvia Natural Sweetener
Bi Carb Soda
Cream of Tartar
Natvia Rasberry Jam
Thickened Cream, whipped
- Preheat your oven 150C and line 2 x18cm cake tins with baking paper.
- Beat the egg whites to soft peaks gradually incorporating the Natvia while beating.
- Add the lightly beaten yolks to the whites.
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the beaten egg mix.
- Pour into lined tins and bake for 25 minutes.
- Once cooked turn out on to a cooling rack to cool.
- Top with Natvia sugar free raspberry jam, cream, fresh raspberries and blitzed Natvia.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection