You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
self raising flour
white chocolate roughly chopped
frozen or fresh raspberries
3 cups self raising flour
1 cup Natvia
1/2 sp baking powder
125g white chocolate roughly chopped
125g melted butter
1 1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
200g frozen or fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Sift and mix all dry ingredients: self raising flour, baking powder, Natvia.
- Mix together all the wet ingredients as well: milk, cream, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients, add butter and white chocolate.
- Transfer to muffin pans, lined with baking paper or muffin cups.
- Decorate with more chocolate or raspberries on top.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection