- 1 cup/250ml finely grated carrot firmly packed
- 1/2 cup/90g Sultanas soaked and drained
- 1/2 cup/60g Walnuts
- 2 tbsp/28g Natvia Sweetener
- 1 tbsp/7g Psyllium husk
- 2 tbsp/14g coconut flour
- 2 tbsp/14g coconut desiccated
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup/60g Cashews soaked and drained
- 1/3 cup/36g Natvia Icing mix
- 1 each Lemon grated and juiced
- 1/4 cup/40g Dates soaked and drained
- 2 tbsp/40ml Coconut oil
- Almond Milk to desired consistency
- Starting with the Carrot Cake, pulse all ingredients a few times in a food processor until blended and to preferred consistency.
- If desired stir through a small handful of extra crushed walnuts after pulsing mixture to add some crunch.
- Press into small lined slice tin or muffin molds. Place in the freezer.
- Moving on to preparing the Cashew Cream, the first step is to, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Spread over carrot cake bases and put back in the freezer until set.
- Store and eat from the freezer.
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection