You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
3/4 cup crushed oat
50g unsalted butter
450g cream cheese
2/3 cup Natvia
2 tsp vanilla extract
Strawbeery/Blueberry/Raspberry for topping
- Preheat oven to 170c. Line a muffin pan with paper cases.
- Grind down the macadamias with food processor, add butter. Grind the oat and mix together with the macadamia mix.
- Spread evenly to form a thin base in the paper cases. Press down lightly to pack the mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes and allow some time to cool.
- Beat cream cheese in a small bowl, add lemon juice and lemon zest to taste. Add Natvia, egg and vanilla extract. Mix until thoroughly combined into a smooth mixture.
- Add to the base and top with berries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and cool on wire rack to room temperature.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection