You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
each head of cauliflower cut into thin florets
Extra Virgin olive oil (1/4 cup)
each cinnamon, ginger & cayenne Salt & pepper
Lemon Tahini Sauce
Dukkah Poached eggs
as needed Pistachio Dukkah
- Add oil and spices to a plastic bag and mix.
- Add in cauliflower and coat evenly.
- Spread out on an oven tray covered with baking paper and cook for 20mins at 200C turning once.
- Put in a small container and shake well.
- Poach eggs as normal and coat gently in @tableofplenty Pistachio Dukkah.
- Add a large handful of rocket and baby spinach leaves to a bowl. Top with 1/2 cup cooked quinoa, a sprinkle of feta and pomegranate, and some of the roast cauliflower.
- Add the Dukkah eggs on top and drizzle with the lemon tahini sauce. Enjoy!
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection