A delicious and fresh slice of our Rose Apple Tea Cake is the perfect mid-morning treat! Made with ZERO added sugars, add this one to your baking to-do list!
A fan of tea cakes? Check out our Lemon Tea Cake!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 8
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- 80g butter, melted
- ½ cup Natvia, plus extra
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp rose essence
- ½ or 1 small apple, cored & diced
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs dried rose petals
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour into the dry ingredients and stir with a metal spoon to combine. Stir in the rose petals. Pour into a greased and lined cake tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Remove and stand in the tin. Remove and place on a wire rack.
- Decorate with an extra sprinkling of Natvia and rose petals.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection