Full of fragrant rose flavour, these profiteroles are full of rose cream and great for Afternoon Tea.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection.
- 20g butter
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup plain flour
- 1 egg
- 150g thickened cream
- 1 tbs natvia
- 1 tsp rose water
- pink food dye
- Preheat oven to 220C
- combine butter with water in a small saucepan and bring to boil. Sift in the flour and beat in with a wooden spn util the mix comes tgether to for a ball.
- Transfer into a small bowl. Beat in the egg until glossy.
- Spoon into a piping bag.
- Dollop onto a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 7 minutes and then reduce oven to 180C and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- To make the rose cream, beat the cream until peaks form, beat in the Natvia and rose water. Add a drop or two of pink food dye.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection