Recipe by Amie Forster.
Who doesn’t LOVE salted peanut butter, even more so in a cookie! Put these cookies in the oven for just 15 minutes and voila! Delicious sugar-free Salted Peanut Butter cookies are yours!
- Makes: 10 - 12
- Prep: 1 Hour
- Cook: 15 minutes
1/2 Cup Plain Flour
2 Tbsp. Ground Almonds/Almond Flour
1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp. Salt
100ml Coconut Oil (melted)
1/2 Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
1/2 Tsp. Vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Combine Natvia and coconut oil in a bowl and mix well. Add vanilla, egg and peanut butter and mix.
- Add all dry ingredients and combine- it should form a slightly stiff mixture. Place in the fridge for 45 minutes to an hour until it’s gone quite stiff, like a dough.
- Roll a tablespoon of the ’dough’ into balls and place on a baking tray- flatten to cookie shapes.
- Bake for 15 minutes. They will be quite soft still when you take them out. Let cool completely as they harden a little as they cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection