Bite into our delicious Macadamia Cookies! Gluten-free, dairy-free, and diabetic friendly, these cookies can be whipped up in under half an hour!
Made using zero added sugars, find more sugar-free recipes here!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 12 minutes
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Natvia
- ¾ cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- generous pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup chopped macadamias
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Whisk together the coconut oil, egg and vanilla.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir with a spatula to combine.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls and place on a lined oven tray. Gently press to flatten. Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Stand on the tray for 1-2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection