Recipe by SpamellaB
If you’re a fan of chocolate and texture, you will love these Seedy Puffed Quinoa Chocolate cups! It delivers all the crunch and all the chocolate in one.
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Chill: 1 hour
- 40 g Puffed quinoa (or rice cereal)
- 60 g Pumpkin seeds (4 tbsp)
- 40 g Hemp seeds (4 tbsp)
- 33 g Sunflower seeds (4 tbsp)
- 26 mls Coconut oil (2 tbsp)
- 40 g Smooth almond or peanut butter (2 tbsp)
- 32 g Natvia (4 tbsp)
- 22 g Cacao powder (3 tbsp)
- Add in dried fruit of choice along with the seeds.
- Add cacao nibs for extra crunch.
- Store in the fridge in a container for up to 1 week.
- Mix together the puffed quinoa and seeds together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the melted coconut oil, nut butter, Natvia and cacao powder to form a chocolate sauce then pour into the bowl and mix everything well.
- Divide between a 6-hole silicone muffin tin to reach the top and pack in tight.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set - then pop out of the tin and enjoy!
|Carbs (g) ||Protein (g) ||Fat (g) ||Energy (kJ) ||Calories |
|16.23 ||14.61 ||34.63 ||1886.91 ||451 |
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection