Recipe by Fitness Forster
A great way to kick off any Afternoon Tea – perfectly crumbly and full of fruit!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
2 1⁄2 Cups Plain Flour
1⁄2 Cup Natvia
3⁄4 Coconut Oil- melted
Zest of 1 Lemon
70g Ground Almonds
1 Tbsp. Plain Flour
70ml Coconut Oil- melted
60g Natvia + extra for sprinkling
- Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees C and line a large tray with non-stick paper.
- Begin by making the base- In a bowl mix the flour, lemon zest and Natvia together- add the coconut oil and eggs and mix well. It should form into a ‘pastry-like’ consistency.
- Using your hands roll into a ball and place on the baking tray- flatten using a rolling pin until it’s roughly 2cm thick.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes. Whilst the base cooks you can make the topping.
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT blueberries in a small bowl- it will form a paste.
- Place in the fridge until the base is done.
- Once the base is done, remove from the oven and spread the topping evenly over the top of the base, leaving a little gap around the edges.
- Sprinkle the blueberries over the topping and finally sprinkle over a little more Natvia.
- Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the base and topping begins to golden.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection