You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup Natvia
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 all purpose cup flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup milk
a drop of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 170C. Prepare a round baking pan, with removable bottom. Grease with butter.
- Beat butter and Natvia together with a standing mixer, until smooth and creamy. Add egg one at a time and follow with vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour with baking soda and cinnamon.
- Combine the flour and butter mix, add the milk to the mix. Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Peel and slice the apples, transfer the batter mix into the baking pan, layer with apple, top with more batter. Make two or three cake layers.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until skewer comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes for each cake layer.
- To assemble the cake, prepare icing by whisking the cream until soft and fluffy, apply between the cakes.
- Cut and serve with cream or fruit dressings.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection