You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
1 cup/150g/5.2 oz spelt flour or regular or wholewheat
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 ripe bananas
2 1/4 tbsp/45ml oil
2 1/4 tbsp/45ml almond milk
1/8 cup/25g/0.8 oz Natvia
1/2 cup/80g/2.8 oz dates
3/4 cup/200ml/7 oz almond milk
1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Blend the dates and almond milk in a high speed blender.
- Pour into a small pot and bring to a simmer.
- Allow the mixture to cook down gently until it’s really thick and barely pours.
- Mix together the dry muffin ingredients in a bowl.
- Mash the bananas and mix together the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and mix.
- Line a muffin tray with muffin cases (or improvise using greaseproof paper like I did for a more rustic look).
- Add 1 heaped tbsp of muffin mix to each case.
- Add 1 tsp “toffee” to the centre of each.
- Top with another heaped tbsp of muffin mix to seal it in.
- Bake for around 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool then either top with banana slices or more toffee.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection