Bake up these Spiced Carrot Muffins for a delicious morning treat! Diabetic-friendly and super quick to make!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- 2 Large eggs
- 55 g Olive oil (1/4 Cup)
- 95 g Natvia (1/4 Cup)
- 1 teaspoon All spice
- Pinch of salt
- 80 g Wholemeal self-raising flour (1/2 Cup)
- 20 g Desiccated coconut (1/4 Cup)
- 60 g Pecans, chopped (1/2 Cup)
- 75 g Grated carrot (1/2 Cup)
- 56 g Cream cheese (1/4 Cup)
- 1 teaspoon Natvia
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Beat the eggs until light and fluffy before beating in the olive oil, natvia and all spice.
- Gradually beat in the flour and salt.
- Stir in the desiccated coconut, pecans and carrot until just combined.
- Spoon into a lined 6 x hole ½ cup capacity muffin tin. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Beat the cream cheese with the Natvia and lemon juice. Dollop on top of the muffins and sprinkle with extra pecans and cinnamon.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection