Bake up these Spiced Carrot Muffins for a delicious morning treat! Diabetic-friendly and super quick to make!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- 1 teaspoon All spice
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup Grated carrot
- 1/4 cup Cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Natvia
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Beat the eggs until light and fluffy before beating in the olive oil, natvia and all spice.
- Gradually beat in the flour and salt.
- Stir in the desiccated coconut, pecans and carrot until just combined.
- Spoon into a lined 6 x hole ½ cup capacity muffin tin. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Beat the cream cheese with the Natvia and lemon juice. Dollop on top of the muffins and sprinkle with extra pecans and cinnamon.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection