Quick and vegan, these Spiced Choc Pear Cakes are a great snack to whip up. Make them in half an hour!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1 cup Self-Raising Flour
- 2 tablespoons Heaped Cacao Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cardamom
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 teaspoons Egg Replacer
- 90 mls Light Tasting Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 Pear, Peeled Cored And Diced
- 100 mls Coconut Cream, Chilled, Firm Part Only
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Combine the almond meal in a bowl with the flour, cacao powder, spices, Natvia and salt.
- In a small bowl mix the egg replacer with 4 tbs water. Mix the egg replacer with oil and milk and stir until just combined. Stir the wet mixture and the pear through the dry mix until just combined.
- Spoon into 2 x 6 ⅓ cup capacity lined muffin tins. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Remove form the oven and stand to cool.
- Whisk together the chilled coconut cream and Natvia. Dollop on top of the cooled cakes and sprinkle over cinnamon
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Serving size|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection