Spice up your popcorn with our Spiced Cinnamon Popcorn! Delicious cinnamon flavours infused with a snack everyone loves – popcorn! This treat is gluten-free!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 5
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 1- 2 minutes
- ½ cup popcorn kernals
- 2 tsp Natvia
- 2 tbs butter or vegan margarine
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Place the popcorn in a brown paper bag and loosely fold over the top a few times.
- Place in the microwave and heat for 45 second intervals until the popcorn popping starts to slow and become less frequent
- Heat the butter and Natvia together in a bowl in the microwave for 15 seconds until melted. Mix together with cinnamon and vanilla and then pour into the bag of popcorn.
- Shake the bag until the popcorn is covered
- Divide into small containers or bags ready for the lunchbox
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection