Take it easy and relax with our Strawberry & Basil Sunshine Iced Tea. Fresh and delicious, we know you’re going to love it!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Makes: 5 cups
- Prep + cook: 10 minutes (+ refrigeration)
water (4 cups)
white tea bags
fresh basil leaves, plus extra sprigs to serve (½ cup)
- Bring water to the boil in a medium saucepan; remove from heat. Add white tea bags and basil; cover, steep for 5 minutes. Remove and discard basil and tea bags. Cool tea in the refrigerator.
- Blend strawberries, ¼ cup of the cooled infused tea and Natvia until smooth; strain through a fine sieve to remove seeds.
- Stir strawberry puree into remaining cooled tea with juice.
- To serve, half fill a large jug with ice, top with extra basil and extra strawberries; stir in tea mixture.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection