You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
Crumb Topping Ingredients
1/2 cup Natvia
3/4 cup flour
85g unsalted butter cubed
Cream Cheese Filling Ingredients
350g cream cheese
1/2 cup Natvia
1 egg white
2 cups strawberries
1 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
85g unsalted butter
2/3 cup Natvia
1 egg yolk
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup Natvia or Natvia icing mix
2 tbsp cream or milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170C. Grease and line a square baking pan
- For the crumb topping, combine all ingredients with hand and mix until the butter cube are mixed evenly.
- For the filling, mix cream cheese and Natvia with electric beater, add egg white and beat until creamy.
- For the cake bater, combine all ingredients with electric beater or standing mixer, starting with the butter and Natvia, followed by dry ingredients and cream/milk last.
- Spread about 2/3 of the cake batter for the bottom layer, followed by the cream cheese layer.
- Spread 1 cup of sliced strawberries, and cover thoroughly.
- Follow by the other 1/3 of cake layer and another strawberry layer.
- Top with crumb topping.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes. Followed by another 20-30 minutes with the cake covered with foil tent or baking paper to make sure the middle part is baked.
- Cool on wire rack. Serve with icing, or with cream and more strawberries. Enjoy with your sugar free coffee!
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection