For Matcha Pound Cake:
- 1/2 cup/125g Butter soften
- 2/3 cup/120g Natvia Sweetener
- 2 each Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp/20ml whole milk
- 1 cup/150g Plain flour
- 1 tbsp/7g Matcha powder
- 1 1/2 cups/375ml Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Strawberries halved
- Starting with the Matcha Pound Cake, preheat oven to 180C. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- Next, in a mixing bowl, combine butter and Natvia. Cream until smooth.
- Add egg, one at a time, and beat until well incorporated. Add vanilla.
- In a small bowl, sift together flour and matcha powder. Add the dry into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf tin. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until set and edges slightly turned brown.
- For the Topping, meanwhile, add vanilla into cold whipping cream and beat until soft peak formed.
- Serve one to two slices of matcha pound cake with a dollop of vanilla whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection