Recipe by Andrea at @eatnik0nline
These Strawberry Pops are the ultimate healthy alternative to ice-cream! We’ve ditched the artificial flavours for deliciously real strawberries and yoghurt, sweetened with Natvia!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 35 minutes
- Chill: 3 hours
Natural yoghurt (3 Cups)
Cream (1/2 Cup)
Natvia (1/4 cup + 1tbsp)
- Place strawberries and one tablespoon of Natvia in a food processor or high powered blender and blend to a smooth puree. To make this easier, you may need to allow strawberries to partly defrost first
- In a separate bowl, whisk together natural yoghurt, cream and remaining quarter cup of Natvia until smooth and silk. Add strawberry puree to yoghurt mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into an ice cream machine and allow to churn for 25 minutes. Frozen yoghurt should look similar to soft serve ice cream.
- Spoon frozen yoghurt into ice block moulds and place into the freezer for four hours, or overnight.
- To remove pops, heat the mould for 30 seconds in warm water. Enjoy straight away, or keep in an airtight container in the freezer for up to one week.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection