You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
butter, cold, cubed
dark chocolate chips (sugar free if desired)
orange, zested and juiced
milk of choice
Extra butter, melted
3 cups/450g/16 oz plain flour
4 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp Natvia
1/4 cup/60g/2 oz butter, cold, cubed
1/2 cup/90g/3 oz dark chocolate chips (sugar free if desired)
1/2 orange, zested and juiced
1 1/4 cup/310ml/10.3 oz milk of choice
Extra 2 tbsp/40g/1.3 oz butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder, then add salt and Natvia.
- Add the cubed butter and mix until pea sized pieces of butter form.
- Add the milk, orange zest and juice and mix just until combined. Stir through the chocolate chips.
- Place onto a floured surface. Roll dough out until 2cm thick, then use a scone cutter to cut out scones.
- Place onto the prepared pan and brush the tops with extra butter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and baked through.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection