You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
1 cup self raising flour
1 1/2 cup Natvia, divided
7 tbsp cocoa powder, divided
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk
50g sugar free dark chocolate
2 tsp vanilla extract
6 tbsp butter
1 1/2 cup hot water
extra walnuts/cream for dressing
- Preheat oven to 170C and prepare three ramekins or small heatproof bowl or baking dishes.
- In a bowl mix together 3/4 cup Natvia, self raising flour, 3 tbsp cocoa powder, and a touch of salt.
- Add milk and vanilla, keep stirring until the mixture is smooth, add chopped sugar free dark chocolate.
- Melt butter, or heat the ramekins to melt the butter to grease.
- In another bowl mix together the remaining Natvia and cocoa powder. Spread evenly on top of the batter mix.
- Pour hot water on each ramekin evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Let to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with cream, berries, pecans or walnuts to serve.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection