You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
For the cookies
1 1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
2/3 cup Natvia
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp vanilla
For the coating
1/3 cup Natvia Icing Mix
3/4 tsp peppermint extract
300g no-added sugar dark chocolate
2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 150ºC (no fan or low fan).
- For the cookies, sift into a large mixing bowl, plain flour, cacao powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix in the egg, Natvia, coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients. Mix into a dough. Wrap dough in cling wrap and let chill for 20 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll dough into 1cm thick pieces between baking paper. Cut dough using cookie cutters and transfer cookies onto a lined baking tray. Baking for 15 minutes and leave to cool.
- For the coating, melt sugar-free chocolate, icing milk, almond milk and peppermint extract over a medium saucepan. Coat cookies in mixture.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection