You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
self raising flour
Natvia Icing mix
1 cup Natvia
3 large eggs
150g self raising flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
100g Natvia Icing mix
- Preheat oven to 180C, grease and line a 20cm round baking pan.
- Blitz/grind 50g walnuts in food processor.
- Cream butter, add Natvia, beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, continue by adding the blitzed walnuts.
- Fold the flour, baking powder and salt, followed by chopped walnuts and espresso coffee. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer into the baking pan, spread evenly and bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- For the icing, mix Natvia icing mix and the espresso.
- Apply icing on top of the cake, spread evenly. Decorate with walnuts.
- Serve with cream.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection