This is an amazing and simple Eclair recipe from Riki Meyer in New Zealand.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- 1 cup Plain Gluten-free Flour (very important to use really good brand)
- 2 teaspoons Natvia
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs depending on size
- 1 cup thick cream or whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 0 Splash of cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 100 g Natvia Icing Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon heaped tbsp of Cocoa
For the Eclair:
1 cup of Plain Gluten-free Flour (very important to use really good brand)
2 teaspoons of Natvia
1/4 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
2-3 Eggs depending on size
1 cup thick cream or whipping cream
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Splash of cream
1 tbsp butter
100grams Natvia Icing Sweetener
1 heaped tbsp of Cocoa
- To make Eclairs:
- Combine butter and water in pot, bring to boil.
- Quickly add flour and beat with wooden spoon until mixture leaves side of pot.
- Remove from heat, add sugar & vanilla essence and beat/stir.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Pipe 7cm strips of mixture onto greased oven tray.
- Bake at 200° for 30 minutes or until puffy & golden.
- Cut slit on side and let cool thoroughly, continue side cut, ice eclair case, let set, then pipe. Recipe says makes 30 LOL, makes one dozen in this house!
- To make Icing:
- Heat a dob of butter and a splash of cream then mix with icing and cocoa.
- Put the icing on top to taste!
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection