You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 4 whole large eggs
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 0 Whipped cream, lime zest or fresh lime for dressing
1/4 cup almonds
1/2 cup macadamia nuts
1 cup rolled oats
2 tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp Natvia
4 whole large eggs
1/2 cup Natvia
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
1 tbsp grated lime zest
1/2 cup unsalted butter
Whipped cream, lime zest or fresh lime for dressing
- For the base, blitz the almond and macadamia nuts in a food processor.
- Add rolled oat and blend further, add melted butter and Natvia to the mix and combine with a spoon.
- Transfer to a greased round pan, press and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven at 155C.
- For the filling, whisk together the eggs in a saucepan until well combined, add the lime juice, lime zest, and Natvia.
- Put on low heat add butter, and keep whisking while cooking.
- When the butter is thoroughly mixed, remove from heat. Cool slightly or to room temperature.
- Pour into the base and chill in the fridge until the tart is set.
- Serve with whipped cream or lime garnish.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection