You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
3/4 cup almond meal flour
3 tbsp Natvia
1 large egg yolk, lightly beaten
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
750g cream cheese, softened
1 cup Natvia
2 tbsp plain flour
1/4 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 large egg yolk
1/2 lemon peeled and juiced.
1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberry
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp Natvia
Fresh or frozen raspberry
- Preheat oven to 180C. Prepare a round cake pan, line and grease.
- For the crust, mix together almond meal and Natvia. Mix in the butter by hand until crumbly, followed by egg yolk and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer the crust or base on to the pan and spread evenly, bake for 5-6 minutes or until golden.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese, Natvia, and flour until smooth. Add in milk and salt followed by eggs and yolk. Add the lemon and continue mixing until smooth.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool for another hour, you can refrigerate overnight.
- Combine sauce ingredients in saucepan and cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Remove from heat strain to remove seeds and solids. Cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Drizzle the sauce just before serving, and top with whole raspberries. Enjoy!
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection