You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
bicarbonate of soda
300g self-raising flour
2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 cup Natvia
⅓ cup sunflower oil
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 cupt Natvia icing
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced and line flat square baking tray.
- Mix the flour, cocoa, bicarb, and Natvia in a bowl. Whisk the egg, oil and buttermilk together, then fold in the dry ingredients. Add boiling water or hot milk if necessary.
- Spoon big spoonfuls of cake dough onto the tray. Bake for 12 mins-15mins or until firm to touch.
- Cool the cakes on wire rack.
- For the frosting mix the butter and Natvia icing until soft and well combined.
- Sandwich 2 cakes together with the frosting.
- Serve as is, or with cream and sprinkles!
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection